The Steam PC version of Dragon Ball Xenoverse will be receiving a new update that will fix several bugs and issues.
Dragon Ball Xenoverse had a lot of problems when it first came out late last month. A new patch was released for the game recently, and the servers have improved quite a bit.
The update for the Steam PC version of Dragon Ball Xenoverse fixes most issues with Z-Soul items.
Here’s what Bandai Namco Games announced on Facebook:
“Hi Dragon Ball Xenoverse players,
Following your feedbacks, we fixed some issues with the PC Steam version of the game.
Please update your game to enjoy the following fixes:
• The Z-Soul ‘You can be the first victim’ now works properly and gives full bars of Ki. This issue tends to happen with 60 FPS frame rate.
• The Z-Soul ‘Tien, Please don’t die’ Now works and properly charge all allies’ Ki to max when the player’s character gets knocked out. This issue tends to happen with 60 FPS frame rate.
• The Z-Soul ‘I’ll take you down!’ now works properly and gives full bars of Ki. This issue tends to happen with 60 FPS frame rate.
• The Z-Soul ‘Bwa ha ha… Thanks for the energy.’ now behave properly and gives health based on the damage received.
Thanks for your everlasting support”
- This article was updated on:March 8th, 2018