Warner Brothers has already implemented a plan to rectify the problem with Batman: Arkham City’s “VIP Pass”. If you are one of the unfortunate that wound up with a copy of the game that did not include the pass, here’s what you’ll need to get the code. First off, you’ll need to contact Warner Brothers customer service. Then, you’ll need to provide them with the following information about your purchase.
- You’ll need to find a dated proof of purchase for your game, showing that you purchased the game new.
- Your gamertag for Xbox Live or PSN ID
- Your Email Address
- A scan or digital picture of the package and game disc
- A scan or digital picture of the code blank code sheet (both sides)
Sounds like somewhat of a hassle just to play something that you just purchased, but hey at least they are trying to solve the issue.
- This article was updated on:December 4th, 2017