If you going to be in attendance at PAX Prime you’ll have the opportunity to test out Minecraft and the highly anticipated Adventure Update. Not much has been revealed about the expansion, but Notch has confirmed there are going to be a ton of new features coming to Minecraft in the update. Some that have been mentioned thus far are NPC villages, additional farming opportunities, and random dungeon encounters, among others.
Overall, The Adventure Update is scheduled to bring over 40 new features to the game, with some being very substantial and some not so much. Here’s the full list of what has been revealed thus far by Mojang.
Randomly Generated Dungeons
New Biome Code
Fully Working Creative Mode
New Farming Options
If you haven’t already gotten your tickets for the convention, you’re out of luck because the convention is already sold out. Stay tuned for more Minecraft Adenture Update Updates as they arrive, right here at Attack of the Fanboy.
- Mojang Responds To Minecraft 1.9 Combat Update Concerns
- Developer warns next Minecraft Xbox 360 Update could be a ways off
- Minecraft Xbox 360 Update still has no release date
- Minecraft Battle Mode Update Available Now for All Consoles
- Rumor: Microsoft Buying Minecraft Developer Mojang Is Worth $2.5 Billion