As expected, the GTA Online launch hasn’t gone smoothly. Despite Rockstar warning fans ahead of the release, they are encountering a multitude of issues for GTA Online and have recently outlined the most complained about problems. A list of some issues currently being found in GTA Online can be found below.
- Occasional “Rockstar Cloud Servers Unavailable” error message
- Freezing sometimes while loading into first race in GTAO with “waiting for other players” on the screen
- Intermittent “Failed to Host a GTA Online Session” error messages
- Race Corona (start area, marker) occasionally not showing up for first race
- Errors saying “Timed out when matchmaking for a compatible GTA Online Session to join”
- Occasional errors about jobs failing to start or load
- General issues with the Social Club site and Social Club features (slow loading, failed logins, emails not arriving, etc). For more information on Social Club status, please see: http://support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/200357093
- Misc. network and server-related error messages, disconnections, or cloud server errors
- Errors saying “Mission Failed” as soon as the mission begins during a session
Rockstar’s latest update says they are “working around the clock on resolving them as quickly as possible.” Are you seeing any issues not mentioned here? Let us know in the comments section.