A title update for GTA Online has been pushed to the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. In the new update, Rockstar hopes to remedy problems that some players have been experiencing that causes loss of progression in the online world, and other issues that have been popping up since launch.
Rockstar’s list of fixes include the long load times and network issues that have also been making the game a chore to play. You can find the full list of fixes below.
- Fixes multiple issues causing character deletion or other loss of progress
- Fixes issues causing infinite loading, infinite sky cams, and missing interface options between jobs
- Fixes an issue causing the “replay” option to be locked out on certain jobs
- Fixes an issue where a player would become stuck in the mod garage when respraying a Sanchez motor bike
- Fixes an issue where the Player became stuck inside Los Santos Customs during Online tutorial flow.
- Fixes an issue causing the loss of guns and ammo
- Fixes issues causing GTA races ending early because of players spawning too far ahead
- Fixes issues in Last Team Standing where sessions would not progress past the lobby
- Fixes issues with network errors when joining Last Team Standing using Quick Job
- Added clarifications around when a player is using a temporary character in GTA Online during Rockstar Cloud server outages
- Adjusts the monetary penalty for being killed in a One on One match
Rockstar urges players to not create new characters until they’ve downloaded this latest patch, especially if the “Rockstar Cloud Servers are unavailable” message pops up.