Are you looking for a My Hero Academia Chapter 388 spoilers and release timeline guide because you want to know what happens after reading Chapter 387? The end of the last chapter shows Rei using her ice to stop Endeavor and Dabi before they explode in the sky together. However, we have the My Hero Academia Chapter 388 spoilers and release timeline that will answer any questions about the next chapter.
My Hero Academia Chapter 388 Spoilers
Here is the full My Hero Academia Chapter 388 chapter summary:
- Chapter 388: Touya
- The chapter begins with Kendo immobilizing the AFO spies with her hands and informing the other heroes that they have messed with the system, so the shelters will not move again. The heroes then start evacuating all civilians back to the surface.
- The U.A. robots are there too and are ready to take people to other safe spaces, all they have to do is give them an order. The heroes instruct the civilians not to look the other way to avoid seeing Dabi’s giant heat sphere, but the Todorokis ignore that warning.
- Rei makes a worried expression and immediately gets in one of the bike-shaped robots, asking Natsuo to protect his sister. She then asks the robot to take her to the source of that heat, the robot says that he’s there to follow the human’s orders and the flashback ends.
- Back to the present, the robot has been totally destroyed by the heat and “died” doing a thumbs-up. Rei screams “TOYA” as her face continues to burn. Endeavor wonders if she’s keeping herself alive by using her ice on herself and plans to do the same thing with Toya.
- Endeavor tells her to back off because she will burn to death, but she responds by saying that the same goes to them. Dabi starts mumbling “moooom” and Rei apologizes to him. Next he says “Natsu-kun, Fuyumi-chan…” and Rei realizes that the two of them have come too
- She says they shouldn’t be there, but Fuyumi says she doesn’t want to lose anyone else. Natsuo remembers when he used to ignore Toya’s complaints, imagines himself properly talking to him as a kid, and yells “stop causing so much trouble, stupid brother!”
My Hero Academia Chapter 388 Release Timeline
The My Hero Academia Chapter 388 release timeline is 1:00 AM JST on Monday, May 15, 2023. Here are the time zone conversions for the most common cities:
- 8:00 AM PST Sunday, May 14
- 9:00 AM MST Sunday, May 14
- 10:00 AM CST Sunday, May 14
- 12:00 PM EST Sunday, May 14
- 1:00 PM AST Sunday, May 14
- 2:00 PM BRT Sunday, May 14
- 5:00 PM GMT Sunday, May 14
- 7:00 PM CEST Sunday, May 14
- 9:30 PM IST Sunday, May 14
- 11:00 PM ICT Sunday, May 14
- 12:00 AM PHT Sunday, May 14
- 1:00 AM JST Monday, May 15
Related: All My Hero Academia Arcs
Where Can I Read My Hero Academia Chapter 388?
You can read My Hero Academia Chapter 388 for free on Viz Media’s website. Also available on the Viz Media website for free are the three most recent chapters if you need to catch up on previous chapters before Chapter 388 releases. If you are reading on a mobile device, you can also download the Shonen Jump app and read all official Shueisha Mangas, including My Hero Academia.
- This article was updated on May 13th, 2023