Are you wondering when the One Piece chapter 1076 release timeline is and if any spoilers are available? We don’t blame you, as Chapter 1075 left many unanswered questions. For example, Where did Vegapunk run off to? Also, what will happen to Usopp’s group after being attacked by York, and will the temporary alliance with Lucci and Kaku work? No worries, though, as we have the One Piece chapter 1076 release timeline and spoilers that will answer any questions about the next chapter, so you won’t have to wait until the official release.
One Piece Chapter 1076 Spoilers
The entire chapter summary has now been dropped:
- Chapter 1076: “Old Friends”
- In the Color Spread, the Straw Hat crew wears modern clothes similar to the chapter 916 Color Spread.
- The chapter begins where the last one ended. Zoro hears Nami’s scream in the distance, so he says they need to protect all Vegapunks and help their Nakama, too (we don’t see anything about the other groups in this chapter). Luffy and Zoro decide that they need to finish the fight quickly, so they can’t keep carrying CP0 around.
- Luffy and Lucci fight S-Bear.
- Zoro and Kaku fight S-Hawk.
- Luffy uses Gear Forth, and Lucci uses his hybrid form (not awakened form). Kaku doesn’t transform.
- S-Hawk has “Supa Sup no Mi” powers from Daz Bones/Mr. I, so his body has the charactersitics of steel.
- An amazing double page shows LUffy/Lucci and Zoro/Kaku use a combo attack against S-Bear and S-Hawk.
- Luffy: Gomu Gomu no Kong Gun
- Lucci: Roku Ou Gan
- Zoro: Rengoku Oni Giri
- Kaku: Rankyaku: Hakura
- Both seraphim are blown out of the building.
- Cut to real Vegapunk (Stella), he wakes up in a secret prison inside the laboratory. Vegapunk is an old man again, but he’s injured and in chains. Vegapunk is locked up with some “Cipher Pol” agents who went missing awhile go (from “Cipher Pol Number 5,” “Cipher Pol Number 7,” and “Cipher Pol Number 8”).
- Vegapunk wonders how he’s ended in the prison and he says that it’s curious how his Poneglyph’s research got leaked to the World Government.
- Cut to Egghead Island. we can hear some communication from different Marine bases saying that more than 100 ships are heading to Egghead island.
- Cut to Elbaf, specifically in a bar near the coast.
- Shanks and Red Hair Pirates are drinking inside the bar. A giant kid asks shanks if he can go with them in their ship, but Shanks refuses him (like he did with Luffy in One Piece Chapter 1). The bar lady tells the giant kid to give up.
- Some ships from Red Hair Pirates’ fleet are near the island and they inform Shanks that Kid Pirates are approaching Elbaf. Red Hair Pirates talk about this new development.
- Shanks: “I don’t want to cause too much damage to this place. Will you help me out, Dorry and Brogy?”
- In another double page, we see that the Red Hair Priates are drinking with Brogy, Dorry, Karsee, Oimo, and other giants. We can see that all of them really appreciate shanks.
- Dorry and Brogy: “Of course brother (kyodai) We are ready to help you fight!”
- Shanks walks to battle with Brogy and Dorry. Shanks tells Rockstar to go ahead and talk with Kid before the battle starts.
- Shanks: “Rockstar, tell Kid that he can fight agians tus now! Or he can surrender Road Poneglyph and leave!”
- Kids Pirate’s ship is fighting other ships form Red Hair Pirates fleet in the sea. Killer talks with Kid.
- Killer: “Kid, during our previous fight, you couldn’t event get to see Shanks’ face! This time you might not lose just an arm…”
- Kid: We can worry about that if we actually lose!”
- The chpater ends with Shanks walking toward the coast with other captains cheering for him…
- End of Chapter. Break next week.
When released later today, we will update this guide with more spoilers and images of the raw scans.
Related: Vans x One Piece Collaboration
One Piece Chapter 1076 Release Timeline
One Piece Chapter 1076 will be released at 12:00 AM JST on Monday, February 27, 2023. We will update you if this release date changes. Here are the time zone conversions for the most common time zones:
- 7:00 AM PST Sunday, February 26
- 8:00 AM MST Sunday, February 26
- 9:00 AM CST Sunday, February 26
- 10:00 AM EST Sunday, February 26
- 11:00 AM AST Sunday, February 26
- 12:00 PM BRT Sunday, February 26
- 3:00 PM GMT Sunday, February 26
- 5:00 PM CEST Sunday, February 26
- 8:30 PM IST Sunday, February 26
- 10:00 PM ICT Sunday, February 26
- 11:00 PM PHT Sunday, February 26
- 12:00 AM JST Monday, February 27
- This article was updated on February 22nd, 2023