Capcom Japan has released three new videos showcasing some of the gameplay features of Okami HD, the upcoming remastered version of the PS2 era classic for PS4, Xbox One, and PC. The videos offer a demonstration on the use of the Celestial Brush, the tool used by the players to interact directly with the different elements on the scenario. In there we can see how the brush can be used to create cherry blossoms in order to collect items or advance to new areas, restore old structures to open new paths, or even help counter the enemies’ attacks.
Additionally, the company has also shown the different dynamic PS4 themes that can be obtained preordering the different editions of the game. All of them follow the traditional Japanese imagery that has made Okami such an acclaimed game, and the result is absolutely gorgeous.
- Physical Edition: Celestial Brush Gods: Calendar-Tailored
- Limited Edition: Picturesque Scenery
- Amazon Japan: Celestial Paintings
- Geo: Demon Caricatures
Okami HD launches for PS4, Xbox One, and PC on December 12 in North America and Europe. Watch the gameplay videos below.
Demon Introduction No.1
- Xbox One ‘Will Always be Behind the PS4…Because it isn’t as Powerful’ says DICE Dev
- Xbox One – eSRAM Preventing 1080p Games
- Xbox One to deliver twice the performance with DirectX 12 update
- Xbox One Update For Preview Members Improves Backwards Compatibility
- Xbox One predicted to have made up ground on PS4 in August sales, Wii U sales jump