Cygames, the Japan-based studio most known for Granblue Fantasy, Shadowverse and Rage of Bahamut, has opened pre-registration for Princess Connect Re: Dive, its latest mobile game for iOS and Android, in preparation for its launch later this year.
As part of the pre-registration period, Cygames is offering special incentives to encourage more people to participate. The rewards are based on how many people actually register, so the more people who do so, the better.
The rewards are as follows:
- 10,000 pre-registrations: 150 Jewels (enough for one gacha roll)
- 30,000 pre-registrations: 300 Jewels (enough for two rolls)
- 50,000 pre-registrations: 450 Jewels (enough for three rolls)
- 100,000 pre-registrations: 750 Jewels (enough for five rolls)
- 150,000 pre-registrations: 1050 Jewels (enough for seven rolls)
- 200,000 pre-registrations: 500 Jewels (enough for 10 rolls)
Described as an anime RPG, Princess Connect Re: Dive was announced in August 2016 as a follow-up for the now-ended Princess Connect. The gacha-style game has been developed in collaboration with CyberAgent (Girl Friend Beta) and tells the story of a group of female adventurers on a journey to complete a difficult task.
In addition to the pre-registration, Cygames has also announced it will also release a “Princess Connect Re: Dive Priconne Character Song 01″ CD on September 20 for 1,200 yen, featuring the songs Lost Princess (the game’s theme) and Tsunagu Mono. The first of these songs is sung by characters Priconne (voiced by MAO), Kokkoro (voiced by Miku Ito), and Kyaru (voiced by Rika Tachibana), while the latter is sung by Yui (voiced by Risa Taneda), Hiyori (voiced by Nao Toyama), and Rei (voiced by Saori Hayami).
Cygames has yet to mention if Princess Connect Re: Dive will get an English patch like Granblue Fantasy or a fully-supported English version like Shadowverse, assuming it gets anything in English at all. If it does, hopefully fans won’t have to wait as long as they did with GBF.
The official website can be visited here and a trailer can be viewed below.
- This article was updated on:March 8th, 2018