The latest update for Destiny 2 has arrived with update 18.104.22.168 patch notes to explore everything that’s changed in the game. Following some recent downtime, the following changes will be found when logging back into Destiny 2. The highlights include changes to the drop rates on the Title SMG, as well as some adjustments to abilities, ghost shells, and the Guardian Games playlist activities.
Read on for the full 22.214.171.124 patch notes for Destiny 2
Destiny 2 Update 126.96.36.199 Patch Notes
- Guardian Games playlist activities now grant progression towards Deepsight weapons and levels
- The Title SMG will now drop from Medallion turn-ins. The higher the Medallion the higher the drop chance.
- Drop-rate has been tuned to correct the issue.
- Guardian Games Playbook has been disabled from Eva Levante after an unintentional interaction with platform carts.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from successfully charging a Nova Pulse just after casting the Nova Warp Super.
- Fixed an issue where charging a Nova Pulse with low Super energy would not consistently complete the attack.
- Fixed an issue where an interaction between Shiver Strike and Glacial Quake could allow players to generate infinite Stasis crystals if combined with the Howl of the Storm Aspect.
- Developer note: Shiver Strike will now cost the player’s full melee charge immediately on activation. We understand that this is a slight nerf for the time being, and plan to make additional adjustments in the future to address its potency.
- Fixed an issue where the Fettered Shell was not properly taking shaders.
- ‘Radioactive green’ is a very fashionable color, though.
- The Dark Telemetry emblem now supports the raid metric category.
The full patch notes for this update can be found at Bungie.net.
Destiny 2 is available now on PlayStation and Xbox consoles, Stadia, and PC.