Evolution Studios has just announced that Driveclub update 1.08 is available now and it includes the long awaited weather system.
Not only does update 1.08 of Driveclub add dynamic weather to the game, but you also receive two new tracks plus other improvements to the gameplay.
Driveclub update 1.08 is 1.4GB big. Evolution Studios promises that even more is to come in the next update after this one. There is still no word when the PS Plus Edition for the game is coming out though…
Check out all the details for Driveclub update 1.08 below:
* Adds weather to the game, for online and offline play.
* Adds two new tracks, both including reverse variants: Atlanterhavsvegen in Norway and Sinclair Pass in Canada.
* Adds the option to configure Throttle/Brake controls onto Up/Down on Right Stick.
* Adds the ability to access Club Cars when offline.
* Adds the ability to access Club Paint Jobs when offline.
* Adds track maps and stats to each track card in Single Event.
* Adds player statistics to various panels within Single Event and Challenges.
* Includes more minor bug fixes, performance improvements and usability tweaks
There will also be more add-ons available later this month in Driveclub too. This will include more events, cars, trophies and a whole lot more.
- This article was updated on:March 8th, 2018