Niantic has now revealed the patch notes for Pokmon Go update 0.33.0 on Android and 1.3.0 on iOS. They have fixed a few bugs and added a few things.
Niantic posted all of the patch notes via the official Pokemon Go Facebook page. The update is available now for Android users, and it coming soon for those that own an iOS device.
- Added a dialog to remind Trainers that they should not play while traveling above a certain speed. Trainers must confirm they are not driving in order to continue playing.
- Made improvements to the accuracy of a curveball throw.
Fixed a bug that prevented ”Nice,” ”Great,” and “Excellent” Poké Ball throws from awarding the appropriate XP bonuses.
- Fixed achievements showing incorrect Medal icons.
- Enabled the ability for Trainers to change their nickname one time. Please choose your new nickname wisely.
- Resolved issues with the battery saver mode on iOS and re-enabled the feature.
- Added visuals of Team Leaders Candela, Blanche, and Spark.
- We’re currently testing a variation of the “Nearby Pokémon” feature with a subset of users. During this period you may see some variation in the nearby Pokémon UI.
- Minor text fixes
Niantic is open to feedback so you can let them know if you approve of the changes that have been made to Pokemon Go. The last update didn’t go very well with fans…