2K have revealed a new WWE-themed collectible card game that is available now on iOS and Android devices. You can download the game for yourself right now through the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
UPDATE: Launch trailer available now:
WWE Supercard is free to play CCG featuring tons of WWE Superstars, Divas, and Legends that you can collect and use in battle with other players. Over 400 cards are available in the game, and with seven different rarity levels you’ll do a lot of collecting to get them all. You can get more cards through various methods such as winning online matches and buying individual card packs. The game’s developer Cat Daddy Games has promised to continue expanding the card selection as the game grows.
Screenshots from the game are in the slideshow above. The full description of the game is below:
WWE SuperCard puts the power of WWE Superstars, Legends, and Divas in your hands by bringing the hard-hitting, larger-than-life action of WWE to mobile in a brand new card battle game!
• Massive WWE Roster – Collect your favorite WWE Superstars, Divas, Legends and Managers to build your roster and compete online against other players in multiple game modes! With more than 400 collectible cards, the action never stops!
• Fast-Paced Player vs. Player Action – Take your five-man team online against other players to test your skills. Win your matches and earn new cards to add to your roster!
• Customize Your Team – Discover cards of different rarities to assemble the ultimate WWE team. Train or combine your cards to upgrade their levels and unlock their full potential.
• King Of The Ring – Put your deck to the ultimate test by playing in the King Of The Ring tournament. Manage your deck wisely in this 16 person multi-day tournament because the higher you rank, the bigger the reward!
• Expanding Universe – The WWE SuperCard Universe will regularly expand with roster updates, so you’ll always find yourself discovering new cards!