A new Xbox One update will be available for preview members that will improve the backwards compatibility experience.
As reported by DualShockers, some changes have been made to the latest Xbox One update for preview members.
The changes that were made include:
*Fix for an issue preventing users from Twitch Streaming Backward Compatibility titles.
*Fix to address issues with Matchmaking in Backward Compatibility multiplayer titles.
This is pretty good news as the real update that will come to all Xbox One users later this year means these issues will all be fixed by then.
The Xbox One’s backwards compatibility feature for Xbox 360 games was one of the biggest surprises at E3 2015. It’s great that the feature goes even further as users can broadcast and play online while playing Xbox 360 games.
Xbox One players should be able to easily play with other Xbox 360 players online. It’s also great for players that may have got rid of their old Xbox 360 console. Now they can play the old games they may have purchased over the years.
Microsoft promises over 100 Xbox 360 games will be backwards compatible on the Xbox One by the time the new update comes out in Holiday 2015. Hopefully many fan favorites are included for gamers to relive.
- Xbox One ‘Will Always be Behind the PS4…Because it isn’t as Powerful’ says DICE Dev
- Xbox One – eSRAM Preventing 1080p Games
- Xbox One to deliver twice the performance with DirectX 12 update
- Xbox One predicted to have made up ground on PS4 in August sales, Wii U sales jump
- (Update) Xbox Live Goes Down Yet Again