After a successful patch that brought quite a few great changes at the end of May, it looks like MLB The Show 22 has a few more tricks up its sleeve. You’ll be able to find all of the patch notes for update 7 below, and fans of creating stadiums, as well as those playing on the Nintendo Switch version of the game, will have the biggest updates and quality of life changes. However, you’ll still find some great notes in regards to changes to the Franchise Mode, and some new UI enhancements.
On PS4 and Nintendo Switch, you’ll see that this is update 1.07, PS5 will see update 1.007, Xbox One and Xbox Series X/S will see update 184.108.40.206. Let’s get back to the ball game, and find out what we can look forward to seeing in the newest patch!
MLB The Show 22 Patch Notes June 2 – Update 7
- Long sliding dives have been replaced with animations that are a more realistic representation of how MLB players dive in the infield.
- Fixed a bug that would cause a custom stadium to delete if the save file was too big.
- Fixed an issue that would cause a soft lock when selecting an uploaded stadium from the vault.
- Various stability improvements.
- Fixed a soft lock that could occur when the on-screen keyboard was open.
- Fixed an issue with roster turnover in Spring Training after an injury.
- Added the ability to view the transaction log during the playoffs.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent users from entering the lineup screen.
HOME RUN DERBY:
- Fixed a bug that would occasionally cause the remaining time to disappear.
- Added a new “Featured Rewards” area to the Conquest menu tile.
- Added a new Supercharged Players screen that lists all the current Supercharged players and a direct link to the Marketplace for each. You can find the new screen inside Diamond Dynasty under the “Player Updates” menu tile.
- Fixed an issue that would occasionally prevent a user from entering the logo vault from the Franchise Custom Team menu.
- Fixed a bug in Exhibition Live Rosters which would prevent pitcher stats from displaying in the bullpen menu.
- Fixed a bug that would prevent users from scrolling up the Friends List when entering the Homerun Derby lobby screen.
As you can see, there are plenty of new features to look forward to in the game, no matter how you play. The softlock issue is something of note, especially since a game can take quite a while to start and finish, no matter the system you choose to play on.
This patch is available for download today, June 2nd,on your platform of choice, allowing you to get back into the game quickly and easily. Swing for the fences!
MLB The Show 22 is available now for Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4 and 5, Xbox One, and Series X|S.