Call of Duty WW2 has a interesting new loot system. While everything they offer is purely cosmetic, with some items giving buffs for things like XP or boosts for Zombies mode, their weapons, uniforms and items have numerous tiers.
Common, Rare, Legendary, Epic, and Heroic. Through the Quartermaster you’ll be able to build Epic sets for Weapons and Uniforms, but the highest tier of items are only unlockable through Supply Drops.
The only way to get Heroic Weapons and Uniforms is through random Supply Drops. Heroic Weapons and Items are colored a distinguishable Red color, and you’ll know when you’ve unlocked a Heroic items by in-game voice prompt.
The Quartermaster currently does not show any path to unlocking Heroic items, so we’ll have to assume that the only way to get these is through Supply Drops. It hasn’t been officially confirmed, but some users on social media are reporting that you can get Heroic items through normal Supply Drops or Rare Supply Drops. To get supply drops you can do a number of things in the game, like fulfilling contracts or completing orders.
While these items are rare, they only do things like modify the look of the weapon. There are no actual stat changes to any of the Heroic or Epic weapons in Call of Duty WW2.
- Call of Duty WW2 Will Replace Create-a-Class System & Other Multiplayer Details
- Call of Duty: WW2 Map Packs Appear To Be A PS4 Timed Exclusive
- Call of Duty WW2 Guide: Campaign Tips
- Call of Duty WW2 Guide: How to Unlock All Epic Uniform and Weapon Collections
- Here’s What’s Changing in Call of Duty WWII Beta Weekend 2