Update 2.25 has arrived for Destiny 2 and here’s the full list of changes and fixes added with this patch. This latest hotfix for Destiny 2 is available following about an hour’s worth of server downtime, which seemed to have gone smoothly due to the fact it was not down longer than expected. This was done for maintenance on the servers themselves to prepare for this new update. Across the Destiny 2 servers, this is being classified as Hotfix 220.127.116.11, while it is specificially 01.020.000 on PS5. Here’s everything new with Destiny 2 update 2.25.
Destiny 2 Update 2.25 Patch Notes
- Fixed an issue where Ludomaniacal emblem did not unlock for players who reset their Gambit infamy rank three times.
- Players affected by the bug will be retroactively rewarded.
- Fixed an issue where the following weapons were not dropping if players had previously obtained them:
- Abide the Return
- Twilight Oath
- Fixed an issue where the One Fell Strike Triumph was marked as incomplete for all players
- The fix will grant this Triumph to all players.
- NOTE: This fix is triggered by a weekly reset, so player will only see the fix the following Tuesday after the patch goes out.
Solstice of Heroes
- Fixed an issue where the Solstice Stasis empowerment buff was granting weapon ammo on Stasis kills.
Considering this is just a hotfix, we knew that it wouldn’t be a major update when it comes to what is involved with it. The update itself is related to four different parts of the game, three of which are Rewards and one within Solstice of Heroes. Each of them are just fixes for existing issues, with nothing new being added within this update.
Destiny 2 is available for PS5, Xbox Series X/S, PS4, Xbox One, PC, and Stadia. For more information about the game, visit the official Bungie website.
- This article was updated on July 22nd, 2021