The newest Update for June 4 is here for Necromunda: Hired Gun, and here’s the full list of changes and fixes that were added with this patch.
It is always good to see developers being 24/7 active on their games, especially when they change things based on the community’s feedback. Necromunda: Hired Gun had a mediocre launch, but from what it seems, even with its flaws, the game is still enjoyed by many. Several hiccups however were plaguing the new FPS title, like various audio issues, odd in-game behaviors and more. Some of them are supposedly fixed with this June 4 update, alongside with a slight rework of the Aim Assist, as you aim with the iron sight. Check below for more info.
Necromunda: Hired Gun June 4 Update Patch Notes
- Dialogue sound mixing improvements (global VO volume increased)
- Added missing sound FXs in levels
- Fix a possible blocker during the Takedown tutorial
- Fix of a random bug causing an incorrect offset in aiming alignment
- Fix of Numpad keys triggering unexpected behaviours ingame
- Invert camera setting doesn’t apply on the wheel selection anymore
- Fix of a bug when opening a menu while Strengh Booster is still active
- Various fixes
- Rework of the Aim Assist when the player switch to iron sight
Necromunda: Hired Gun is available on PC, PlayStation and Xbox. For more info about the game, make sure to visit the official website right here.
- This article was updated on:June 4th, 2021