Update 2.29 has arrived for Predator: Hunting Grounds, and here’s the full list of changes and fixes added with this patch. A couple of hours ago, the official Illfonic Twitter page announced update 2.28, providing its patch notes and more. Turns out, They were not done for the day, a couple of hours ago, they released a quick update addressing some of the issues that came up with update 2.28. Fixing some of the problems that came with the implementation of the former patch. Here’s everything new with Predator: Hunting Grounds update 2.29.
Predator: Hunting Grounds Update 2.29 Patch Notes
- Overgrowth (Day) and Headquarters (Day/Night) are now back in the map rotation.
- Fixed an issue where the optional objectives were not spawning properly in Night Mode maps.
- Players may still encounter this issue on Derailed.
- Fixed an issue where certain guerilla AI was doing too much damage.
- Fixed an issue where the lighting was too bright during the Excavation map infill cinematics.
- Fixed an issue where players in the lobby would sometimes see an empty “Waiting” player card instead of Bots/other users.
- Fixed an issue where the lobby countdown timer was not working properly when a user would join.
- Fireteam Bots
- Fixed an issue when Fireteam Bots replaced a disconnected party member, the Fireteam Bot would be invisible.
- Fixed an issue where the Sunburst (Skull Cleaver) shader was not displaying properly.
- Fixed an issue where the Predator’s cloak was not working properly.
- Fixed an issue where the City Hunter (‘97) mask was defaulting to the wrong color.
- Smart Disc
- Made improvements to the feedback when collecting the Smart Disc.
- Plasma Caster
- Made improvements to the feedback when firing the Plasma Caster.
- Smart Disc
Not many fixes were implemented, and that’s a good thing. Update 2.28 made a lot of changes and improvements, so it’s nothing out of the ordinary to find new problems within the game. General fixes like invisible bots, guerilla AI doing too much damage, and Predator’s cloak not working correctly were fixed, so if you were experiencing one of these issues, they should be gone by now. If you missed update 2.28, make sure to go to our article and find out what changes were made.
Predator: Hunting Grounds is available now on PlayStation 4 and PC. For more information regarding this update, visit the official Predator: Hunting Grounds forums.