Did you finish reading chapter 361 and are looking for the Black Clover Chapter 362 spoilers, release timeline, and recap so you don’t have to wait until the official chapter release? Luckily, we now return to a standard release schedule after the long break left us all waiting. Even so, we will provide Black Clover Chapter 362 spoilers and raw scans as they are released, so you don’t have to wait long to get questions like this answered.
Black Clover Chapter 362 Spoilers
Black Clover Chapter 362 spoilers and chapter summary have been released:
- Title: “Transmission”
- Chapter starts with the King not knowing what’s going on, nevertheless he just wants to be protected…
- The citizen recognize Lucius as the Wizard King/Julius, and head of the enemy. They conjecture that Julius has been missing all along because he was the enemy… Buildings keep collapsing and people are losing hope.
- Marx starts addressing the citizens via his magic. He has a small flashback to Julius telling him that information is the most powerful weapon and so his magic can be more helpful than anything else in certain situations.
- Marx tells people that the enemy has taken over Julius’s body. He talks about how immensely powerful this enemy is yet people keep risking their lives protecting the country. He shows them how Yuno has already defeated the Wizard King (i.e. enemy) once.
- Mimosa addresses the citizens via Marx’s magic too. She introduces herself as Royalty & member of the Golden Dawn and also introduces Yuno as someone who has a four leaf grimoire and how his aim is to become Wizard King etc… She then goes on to motivate people.
- Sekke declares to some citizens that they should run while he’s fighting, though his bronze cannon gets destroyed by one of the legless angels in an instant. Sekke inner moment: “It’s not that easy to become strong… but I tried to be strong, just like Asta…!!!”
- Mimosa telling all the citizens, while thinking of Asta… “Please don’t give up!!!”
- Hino Country. Ryu is using his all-seeing eye to check what’s going on, since they’re puzzled why Asta hasn’t been transported yet. “They were ready on the other side too… all that’s left is… No… This guy…!!”
- As the Black Bulls are trying to summon Asta, Damnatio appears. “Let judgement come to the evil disturbing peace and order.”
- Chapter ends, no break next week.
Black Clover Chapter 362 Release Timeline
The Black Clover Chapter 362 release timeline is 1:00 AM JST on Monday, June 19, 2023. Here are the time zone conversions for the most common cities.
- 8:00 AM PST Sunday, June 18
- 9:00 AM MST Sunday, June 18
- 10:00 AM CST Sunday, June 18
- 12:00 PM EST Sunday, June 18
- 1:00 PM AST Sunday, June 18
- 2:00 PM BRT Sunday, June 18
- 5:00 PM GMT Sunday, June 18
- 7:00 PM CEST Sunday, June 18
- 9:30 PM IST Sunday, June 18
- 11:00 PM ICT Sunday, June 18
- 12:00 AM PHT Monday, June 19
- 1:00 AM JST Monday, June 19
Where Can You Read Black Clover Chapter 362?
You can read Black Clover Chapter 362 for free on Viz Media’s website. The three most recent chapters are also available on the Viz Media website for free if you need to catch up on previous chapters before Chapter 362 releases. If you are reading on a mobile device, you can also download the Shonen Jump app and read all official Shueisha Mangas, including Black Clover.
Black Clover Chapter 361 Recap: Asta’s Return
Chapter 361 of Black Clover begins with Yuno’s victory over Lucius, who appears dead. However, to everyone’s surprise, Lucius emerged unharmed and explained that his Soul, Body, Blood, and Bone Magic allowed him to create infinite clones of himself. As the Magic Knights began losing hope, Noelle reminded them there was still a chance.
The chapter then transitions into a flashback where the Black Bulls met with the Witch Queen, seeking her assistance. Vanessa Enoteca appealed to the Queen, who confirmed Asta’s survival in a foreign land. Though the Queen claimed Asta was too far to summon, Dorothy Unsworth appeared and suggested that the Door of Destiny spell, powered by the strongest three witches, could reach him. In the present, Vanessa, Dorothy, and the Queen activated the spell, focusing its power on Spatial Mage Finral Roulacase. The chapter concluded with Asta, now prepared to return home, still in Hino Country.
- This article was updated on September 7th, 2023