The interesting mind bending puzzler from Croteam and Devolver, The Talos Principle may have released late last year on PC and never received a definitive release date for PlayStation 4. Now it seems due in part to a retailer listing we can pinpoint when exactly during Q2 the game will release.
A recent listing on both Amazon and video game rental service GameFly have pinpointed that not only will The Talos Principle receive a physical release for PlayStation 4, but that it will be coming out this August. August 25th to be exact according to both retailers. Amazon goes as far as listing a feature list (below) sadly it seems to not include the announced expansion, Road to Gehenna. The developer did state that it would make its way onto the PlayStation 4 though, so maybe it was just not included in the Amazon feature list.
- Overcome more than 120 immersive puzzles in a stunning world.
- Divert drones, disable turrets, and even replicate time to prove your worth – or to find a way out.
- Explore a story about humanity, technology, and civilization. Uncover clues, devise theories, and make up your own mind.
- Choose your own path through the game’s non-linear world, solving puzzles your way.
- But remember: choices have consequences, and somebody’s always watching you.
The Talos Principle will run fans $49.99 on PlayStation 4 and is set to release Q2 this year. If Amazon and Gamefly are right though, expect it August 25th.
- This article was updated on:March 8th, 2018