Ark: Survival Evolved has just received a new update on Xbox One, which comes with several new bits of content to get excited about. Perhaps the biggest thing that it brings to the table is an improved frame rate, which is something that fans have been requesting for a while now.
Scroll down for the complete list of improvements and additions that come with the latest Xbox One patch for Ark: Survival Evolved.
- All-New “Extinction Event” Servers, which reset after each month, with an in-game countdown! (these are additional brand NEW servers, not existing servers)
- Improved game frame rate by approximately 10% (rendering & cpu)
- Fixed Bug: Focus is now NOT on the Leave Tribe button when opening the Tribe Menu. Also added a Leave Tribe confirmation dialog
- If you get stuck underground, you now teleport back above ground
- Mammoth colorization fixed
- Timer values that were resetting to 0 on “Reset Options” now reset to their correct value
- Server administrators can now specify a list of administrator users to have access to the full set of administrator (console) commands, as on PC. Singleplayer/Non-Dedicated hosts always have this option. If you have administrator access, all PC console commands can now be inputted at the Pause Menu
- Server Options now have edit boxes for inputting direct arbitrary values
- Spyglass now works properly in splitscreen
Ark: Survival Evolved is currently in Early Access, though the full version is expected to launch later this year on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC.
- This article was updated on:March 8th, 2018