A new patch for the Xbox 360 version of Battlefield 4 has just been released by DICE which is said to fix some of the issues surrounding stability and balancing.
Below is the list of fixes that DICE have addressed –
- Various fixes for improving general stability
- Fixed a player feedback timing issue where blood was appearing before other damage indicators, and before damage was actually done
- Fix for bug where it looked like soldier was dying with 1 health instead of 0
- Fixed a bug where players’ rank icons on the scoreboard would not be updated
- Normalized repair rates across all vehicles. Vehicles with lower health points, like aircraft and transport vehicles, now repair more slowly than before
- Fixed problem with killer health in kill card not being correctly updated (showing 100% health even though he was just hurt)
- Fix for friendly marker not always showing when needed to, resulting in players shooting team members
- Fixed a bug where the M1 Abrams Coaxial HMG ammo box was occasionally blocking the driver’s camera
- Increased damage by 25% for the Stealth Jet 20mm cannons
- Stealth Jets now have more similar handling attributes to each other. F35 & J-20 are slightly more agile, Su-50 is less agile
- Attack Jets now have more similar handling attributes to each other, and all 3 are now slightly less agile than earlier
- Fixed camera glitch when switching weapons while moving in crouch
- Fixed an occasional bug where players could experience intermittent engine sound dropouts when driving wheeled IFVs
- China Rising: Fixed animation glitch for motorbike passengers ocuring when aiming
- Fix for first and third person soldier animations being out of sync while doing transition changes. This could potentially make the player get hit while in cover behind a wall or other obstacle
- Fix for map and minimap flickering on Rogue Transmission and Operation Locker
These changes come after the patch for Xbox One on Wednesday and the other alterations to PC and PlayStation updates earlier in the week.
Have these addressed your issues with Battlefield 4? Maybe there were some other changes you were hoping for? Leave a comment below with your thoughts!
- This article was updated on:March 7th, 2018