Limited Run Games, the company that offers physical editions of small game productions, is launching this fall a special edition of the indie title Caladrius Blaze for PS4. The title, an acclaimed scroller shooter featuring manga-inspired designs, was digitally launched earlier this year for Sony’s console and Steam, and now it gets its first physical edition in this generation.
Developed by MOSS, the game has been described as a mix of classic arcade gameplay with the visuals of a current-generation platform. It also stands out for introducing erotic images of its protagonist to represent the damage they have taken or as a reward for beating each boss. The artwork has been designed by Yasuda Suzuhito, famous for his work on Durarara!! and Devil Survivor.
The game also features different storylines, depending on the group of characters chosen by the player, a realm of possibilities that is multiplied when played in two-player coop mode.
Make sure to pre-order your copy from Limited Run Games on Friday, September 15, 2017 at 10 AM Eastern Time, as this physical PS4 edition will only consist on 4,000 region free copies. Apart from the case and the Blu Ray containing the game, the edition will also include two 28-page full-color booklets: a manual and an art book.
- Will Xbox One Beat PlayStation 4 This Holiday Season?
- Why Is The PlayStation 4 Consistently Dominating The Xbox One In Sales?
- Xbox Founder Believes Xbox One Won’t Catch Up To PS4
- PlayStation 4 Beats Xbox One In September, Nearly Triples August Sales
- Will Xbox One Finally Dethrone PS4 Behind Strong Holiday Lineup And Price Cut?
- Something special coming for GTA 5 PS4
- PS4 Will Outsell Xbox One This Holiday Claims Industry Analyst
- Xbox Co-Creator Hoping Sony Agrees To Allow PlayStation 4 And Xbox One Cross-Platform Play
- PlayStation 4 Sales Now Exceed 20 Million Globally
- PSN Still Down, Feel Bad For Those That Already Owned A PlayStation 4