The second Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare patch of the two part patch that Sledgehammer Games released this week on all consoles has finally made its way to the PlayStation 4.
Since the Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare patch was split into two parts, everything that Sledgehammer Games previously announced in their patch notes is now live on the PlayStation 4. This includes adjusted challenges to unlock camos,fixes to prestige reset issues, score limit of KC increased to 85 and more. Full patch list below.
- Adjustment to the in-game chat names notifications placement.
- Fixed Prestige reset issues, including emblems and challenges.
- Fixed marksman and camo challenges to not reset when you Prestige.
- Connectivity optimizations for game servers.
- Fixed issues with Ping Bar not updating correctly.
- Fixed stats not accumulating towards leaderboards after Prestiging.
- Adjustment to challenges to unlock camos for weapons.
- Fixed round-based game modes, affecting Win/Loss ratios.
- Implemented ability to unlock eSports Rule options in Private Match.
- Fixed weapon reloads counting as speed reloads in certain circumstances.
- Added description to reload informing that you can double-tap to speed reload.
- Fixed DoubleXP splash, so it doesn’t show up in Private Match, Combat Readiness Program, or Exo Survival mode.
- Showing 4x or 2x based on whether a loot DoubleXP item exists
- Add DoubleXP icon to medal splashes when DoubleXP is active.
- Fixed rare save game issue affecting playthrough progression
- KC score limit increased to 85 per match.
Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare is available now on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC.