Treyarch has released the update patch notes for version number 1.18 in Call of Duty: Black Ops 3. It’s available now on PS4 and Xbox One.
The new Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 patch on Xbox One and PS4 is approximately 2.3GB in size. It includes a few new weapons plus other improvements. Full patch notes can be seen below as posted on the official website.
- Ongoing improvements to overall game stability and network performance:
- Identified and eliminated various behind-the-scenes errors which contributed to in-game hitching.
- Streamlined the way textures load into the match to improve streaming performance and reduce hitching.
- Added additional logging to assist with debugging difficult-to-reproduce hitching reported by community members.
- [XBOX ONE] Added DLC4 maps to all Core and Hardcore playlists.
- [XBOX ONE] Added Rupture to the Ground War playlist.
- [XBOX ONE] Added Salvation Playlist to the Bonus Category.
- [XBOX ONE] Added DLC4 to the In-Game Store.
- Addressed an issue where certain promotional pop-ups incorrectly appeared.
- Wraith Scorestreaks will properly target enemy Manticores.
- Fixed a rare bug where players would spawn into a Zombies match with a white screen.
- Fixed a bug which caused a promotional banner to stretch across a large portion of the screen in Dr. Monty’s Factory.
- DLC1 GobbleGums will function as intended for players who purchased the Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 – Gold Edition.
- Improved stability with splitscreen matches on Revelations.
- Addressed an issue which caused a fatal error at high rounds.
- Fixed a fatal error associated with the Lightning Dark Arena challenge.
- Fixed an issue where players were unable to interact with the Keeper Protector Altar.
- Resolved issues where players would die when standing in specific locations in the map.
- Fixed various map exploits associated with the low gravity section in the Undercroft.
- Fixed an issue where the DG-4 would fail to recharge.
- Fixed an issue with picking up the Summoning Key while a Pack-a-Punched weapon is equipped.
It will be interesting to see how much support the game gets in the near future. Chances are is that the player population might drop a bit with Infinite Warfare and Modern Warfare Remastered out soon.