If you’re still playing Call of Duty Ghosts on the Xbox 360, then you’ll encounter an update when you next try to the play the game. This is because Infinity Ward and Activision have just released a new patch for the Xbox 360 version, focusing on stability and bug fixes. The original blog post can be found here, along with a list of the most recent PC, PS3 and PS4 updates, while a transcript of it can be seen below:
- Improved performance issues caused by spamming.
- Fixed crash in CODeSports play.
- Fixed spawn crash for specific maps/modes.
- Additional animations added for broadcaster mode.
- Fixed lobby migration closing the create a class screen.
- Fixed not showing attachments and weapon camo for players while in private match lobby.
- Fixed dog’s extended kill not showing properly in final killcam.
- Fixed loadouts appearing restricted if a restricted perk was selected in specialist strike package even though specialist wasn’t equipped.
- Fixed split screen UI issue that could potentially leave player in a bad state.
- Updated X/O buttons to handle properly for all skus.