If there was any doubt, COD Points are back for Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare. Like last year, where the currency was introduced in Call of Duty: Black Ops 3, COD Points are available for purchase which can be used to purchase additional supply drops/crates in competitive multiplayer and zombies modes.
Infinite Warfare players can now purchase these points in various denominations, with a single Supply Drop costing 200 COD points (the equivalent of $1.99).
- 200 COD Points in Infinite Warfare – $1.99
- 1,100 COD Points in Infinite Warfare – $9.99
- 2,400 COD Points in Infinite Warfare – $19.99
- 5,000 COD Points in Infinite Warfare – $39.99
- 9,500 COD Points in Infinite Warfare – $74.99
- 13,000 COD Points in Infinite Warfare – $99.99
These points transfer between both Infinite Warfare and Black Ops 3. Though you’ll need to actually launch Infinite Warfare for them to show up in the other game.
Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare has come under some scrutiny by the Call of Duty community recently. A rise in the availability of microtransactions and an increase in both cosmetic items and unique weapons have given the community some cause for concern. Though Supply Drops are completely random and there’s no guarantee that you’ll get a powerful weapon variant or sought after skin in any given pack.