Relic Entertainment is apparently working on a sequel to their 2006 strategy title, Company of Heroes. The sequel titled Company of Heroes 2 (go figure), was outed in a recent issue of PC Gamer magazine that had fans so excited, they scanned the magazine and posted the announcement to NeoGaf.
Apparently the magazine conforms that the game will indeed be coming to PC, with a possibility of a Mac release as well. Since the original was launched on both, it wouldn’t be too surprising. The original Company of Heroes gave players control of infantry and vehicle units, with the objective of capturing map points to earn resources. Gaining more resources lets you build bigger and better things, and well, you get the picture.
The 2006 title was one of the highest rated game on PC when it arrived, scoring a 93 average on Metacritic. Chalk another one up for PC strategy fans, and WWII buffs alike, Company of Heroes will arrive at some point in 2013.
- Dreadnought Beta Key Giveaway
- Valve Employee Admits They May Be “Completely Wrong” Regarding Paid Mods
- Quantum Break Dev Responds To Fan Backlash Over 720p Resolution
- PC Gaming Will Dominate Market In Next Few Years, Says Analyst
- It won’t take PC long to outperform Xbox One and PS4, says Battlefield 4 Dev