Bandai Namco has detailed the contents of the different editions of Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth Hacker’s Memory in Japan. The game, which expands the story of the original Cyber Sleuth, will arrive to Japanese stores this December in a standard edition and a special 20th Anniversary Box, with lots of extras that celebrate the 20 years of the franchise. Both editions have been presented for the PS4 and PSVita versions of the game, and so far they are only confirmed for the Japanese market.
Additionally, first print copies of the game will include a membership card of one of the game’s cafes, which features download codes for the new creatures Sistermon Noir and Sistermon Blanc, a version of Omnimon inspired by NX Edge Style, and a new uniform for the protagonists of Hacker’s Memory and the original Cyber Sleuth (which comes included in the new game).
The standard edition includes the game and the first print extras. The 20th Anniversary Box includes the following contents:
- TV Anime Sound Edition version of the Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth game software (12 songs)
- Digimon Story Visual Art Book
- Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth Hacker’s Memory soundtrack CD
- Kuremi Detective Agency business card featuring downloadable code for NX Edge Style-inspired versions of Gallantmon and Alphamon.
- Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth Hacker’s Memory 20th Anniversary Box
Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth Hacker’s Memory is releasing for PS4 and PSVita in Japan on December 14, and it’s expected to launch in North America and Europe on early 2018.