The official release dates for the first Dragon Ball Xenoverse DLC have finally been revealed by Bandai Namco.
The Dragon Ball Z Games Facebook page announced:
“Dragon Ball GT Pack 1 (DLC) for Dragon Ball Xenoverse is going to be released on March 17th on Xbox One, Xbox 360 and PC Steam and on March 18th on PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4.
This DLC Pack includes:
– 3 new playables characters (Kid Goku GT, Trunks GT and Pan)
– 1 new stage (Planet Tuffle)
– 5 new costumes, 3 new accessories, 9 new Z-souls
– 2 new Masters (Tien and Yamcha)
– 15 new special moves to be learned from Tien and Yamcha
– 4 Time Patrol Quests and 3 Parallel Quests”
The Dragon Ball Xenoverse DLC will cost $9.99 on its own. There will be two more DLC packs that will be released in the future. If you want to experience all of the DLC, you can pay for the $24.99 Season Pass. You save yourself $5.00 if you buy the Season Pass instead of buying each pack separately.
As reported earlier, someone already has the DLC and ran through the missions in just under 30 minutes. However, the other content in Dragon Ball Xenoverse will be cool for fans of Dragon Ball GT.
The other DLC packs will be released later in the year.