Evolution Studios has posted up a huge announcement about Driveclub that some DLC will be offered for free plus the long awaited photo mode is coming next week.
As announced on Facebook, premium DLC packs for Driveclub will now be offered free for those that purchased the game. This DLC will be available from November 25th.
The DLC includes: The Ignition Expansion Pack and Photo-Finish Tour Pack along with two livery packs – will give you a total of five new cars, 22 new tour events, 10 new trophies and 10 new livery items to play with online and offline.
A new update for Driveclub will be available sometime next week. The good news is that the photo mode will be included. Not only that, but three new tracks will be added too. They include: India – Yedepalli, Scotland – Wester Ross and Chile – Los Pelambres. All tracks are playable online and offline and offer reverse options too.
The update will also include the following fixes to Driveclub:
• Improved multiplayer collision physics to reduce frustrating spin-outs
• Adjustments to soften the corner cutting penalty system
• Options in the club menu to view everything your club has unlocked
• A fix to allow all club owners to update their club badges
Lastly, Evolution Studios has no new updates on when the PS Plus Edition for Driveclub is coming. They’re still working on fixing the server capacity.
- This article was updated on:March 8th, 2018