Bethesda has released update patch 1.6 for Fallout 4 today on the Xbox One and PS4 platforms of the game.
Aside from the usual fixes, this new update patch includes new names for Codsworth to say. The patch also gives support for the upcoming Workshop mode DLC. Full patch notes can be seen below.
- ExitSave – Exiting to the Main Menu or Desktop (PC only) will create an ExitSave. During next play session, the ExitSave will delete itself after you load it. The Exitsave works in all difficulty levels including Survival.
- New add-on-specific icons in Workshop mode
- More than 300 new player names added to Codsworth’s vocabulary
- Support for upcoming add-ons
- General stability and performance improvements
- Fixed a crash related to targeting an enemy weapon while in VATS
- Fixed an issue where a Companion would become stuck walking and unable to run
- Fixed issue in “Mankind Redefined” to prevent the player from getting stuck in elevators while in Mass Fusion Building
- In “Boston After Dark” quest now completes properly when waiting for Old Man Stockton
- Fixed occasional issue where player would become permanently invisible
- Dead settlers can no longer be commanded or assigned to supply lines
- Fixed issue where deleting saved games would cause other saves to disappear
- Fixed occasional issues with activating mods that did not come from Bethesda.net
- Minor bug fixes and optimizations to Mods load order and browsing
The aforementioned workshop DLC comes to Fallout 4 on July 26th. After that, the Nuka-World DLC will be released this August on all platforms.