Far Cry 5 is due out later this year, and today Ubisoft has announced a Limited Edition of the game that’s actually going to be in limited supply. The Far Cry 5 “x Mondo Edition” will be limited to 4000 copies produced and will feature a set of artwork that’s been inspired by the Project at Eden’s Gate.
The Far Cry 5 x Mondo Edition will feature the following contents:
- Far Cry 5 Standard Game in Steelbook Case
- A unique, exclusive and limited Steelbook X Mondo designed by Jay Shaw
- A vinyl record, featuring the soundtrack to Far Cry 5
- A code to download the digital version of the vinyl tracks
- A unique box featuring the Mondo drawing of the villain of Far Cry 5
The Mondo Edition of Far Cry 5 will cost $99.99 and only available on the Ubisoft store. This edition of the game will be limited to 4000 units worldwide. For those that pre-order this edition of the game, they will get a Doomsday Prepper Pack which includes the Prepper outfit, gun and vehicle skins, along with additional consumables.
Far Cry 5 is set to release on March 27th, 2018 on the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Windows PC.