According to an official post on the EA Forums, a new title update for FIFA 14 has hit the PS4, with the Xbox One expected to receive it soon as well. Below you can find the exact patch notes for what is included in the latest update;
• Some stability issues when entering Online matches.
• Some cases where users with large friends lists can’t access certain Online features.
• Resolves some Online issues regarding match invites.
• Occurrences of mismatched roster names in Seasons matches.
• Random list appearing instead of Friends Clubs list in Pro Clubs.
• Virtual Pro Ball Skills varying from match to match.
• Modifications to a couple of camera angles in specific stadiums to improve playability.
• Improvements to some Kinect Global Speech Commands.
• Ensures the Brazuca match ball appears properly in FUT once redeemed in the EAS FC Catalogue.
• Allows the Goalkeeper in Clubs mode to change camera angles.
The FIFA community appears to have a number of complaints about FIFA 14, mainly regarding balancing issues and player mechanics bugs, so it will be interesting to see if EA Sports take heed of that feedback as well. The foot of the Forum post says that; ‘[their] commitment to improve the FIFA 14 is ongoing, and regular feedback from our fans helps us prioritize and identify future improvements.’ So, if there’s any problems that you have with their game, contact them either through Facebook, Twitter or their Forums.
For more coverage of FIFA 14 news, videos and guides, check out Attack of the Fanboy’s other FIFA articles.
- This article was updated on:December 19th, 2013