The second bout of downloadable content for Fire Emblem Warriors is set to arrive on February 14th at 4p.m. PT. The second DLC pack for the game includes a bunch of new content, which Nintendo says has largely been inspired by Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon.
Here’s what you’ll find in Fire Emblem Warriors DLC 2:
- New Skills: Lone Wolf, Quick Wit and Minerva’s Iote’s Shield, which cancels any enemy effectiveness.
- New History Maps: Princess Minerva Map, Knorda Market Map and the Brush in Teeth Map.
- New Support Conversations
- New Costumes: Lyn’s Swordmaster costume, as well as costumes for Marth, Caeda and Tiki.
- New Armor Break Models
- New Weapons / Weapon Attributes: New weapons include Caeda’s Wing Spear, Linde’s Aura, Navarre’s Wo Dao, Minerva’s Hauteclere, Tiki’s Divinestone and Anna’s Bow. New weapon attributes include the ability to swap attack and defense, as well as inflicting additional damage against characters with the same or opposite gender.
Those who’ve purchased the Fire Emblem Warriors Season Pass will get the first DLC, this second offering, and a third that’s due in March for $19.99. If you just want this DLC it’ll cost you $8.99.