Fans of the strategy-RPG Endless Legend have more content to check out with the release of the new Endless Legend: Guardians expansion that has released today.
Endless Legend: Guardians offers players an array of new quests, guardian units, Legendary deeds, buildings and more. The content only expansion on the hours of gameplay previously provided in the base game by Amplitude Studios. Check out a rundown of features in the expansion pack below.
- Five new Guardian Units: Long chained by the Endless, these gigantic elemental Guardians have finally reawoken. Powerful late-game units, any faction can build them and use their unique abilities to their full destructive effect.
- Ten new Legendary Deeds: These unique in-game achievements are encountered throughout the Eras and once the prerequisites are met by a player they will give them a significant edge by unlocking either the new technologies, items or city improvements included in the expansion.
- Five Legendary Buildings: Massive undertakings, these awe-inspiring buildings can only constructed by one player per Era. Unlockable by achieving Legendary Deeds, these buildings are so powerful they are visible on the map.
- Ten Unique Buildings: Additional unique buildings that will provide benefits and allow players to specialize their cities depending on their surroundings.
- Cooperative and Competitive Quests: Both cooperative and competitive quests have been added in which players players will either need to work together or compete to obtain a reward or suffer the hard consequences.
- New Events: New global events have been added to the game as well. Players will need to confront and be the one faction to make the most of unexpected events that will occur and affect the whole planet.
Endless Legend fans can pick up Guardians now on Steam for $9.99. Check out the trailer below to see the new content in action.
The trailer features Endless Legend‘s unique art style and shows off the Guardians that players will have access to in the DLC.