The first expansion for Forza Horizon 3 has been announced, with Microsoft revealing that the expansion is called Blizzard Mountain. As can be expected from the title, the content takes things into snowy territory as we head into the Alpine mountains for the first time.
Along with the new setting comes the addition of several new vehicles that can be used in over 50 new events that were specifically designed for this new DLC. New race types include the likes of Hill Climb and Descent, along with new Bucket List, Blueprint, and Rival events.
For you achievement hunters out there, the DLC includes 28 achievements that add up to 500 points. Also, you will be able to use your current vehicles and upgrade them to snow variants.
The following is the list of new vehicles coming in the DLC:
- 2016 Ford GYMKHANA 9 Focus RS RX
- 1965 Ford F-100 Flareside Abatti Racing Trophy Truck
- 1975 Lancia Stratos HF Group 4
- 1985 Lancia Delta S4 Group B
- 2016 Nissan Titan Warrior Concept
- 2016 RJ Anderson #37 Polaris RZR-Rockstar Energy Pro 2 Truck
- 2016 Subaru #199 WRX STI VT15r Rally Car
Blizzard Mountain is part of Forza Horizon 3’s expansion pass and can also be purchased individually, though specific pricing has not yet been announced. The DLC will launch on December 13th.