Dragon Age: Inquisition has a ton of content out of the box and hours of gameplay for fans to explore, but that just isn’t enough for Bioware. So they have announced the ability to upgrade your standard edition copy, to a Deluxe Edition and also some free DLC that is available now.
Making the announcement on the Dragon Age Blog, Bioware has announced that the first bit of free DLC will be titled Destruction. The free multiplayer content will add wild creatures to multiplayer who roam around and can attack players and enemies. It seems a bit odd, but hey, its free.
Also available is an upgrade to the Deluxe Edition of the game for $9.99 on all platforms. This features the following for players who choose to upgrade:
· Skyhold Throne – Every ruler should sit in a place of high honor, but as the Inquisitor you will have the greatest throne of all, fashioned from an ancient dragon skull.
· Red Hart Halla – Navigate the perilous, living world atop this great-horned beast.
· Bog Unicorn – Once belonging to an evil marauder, this unique mount has returned to inspire fear into those who would oppose you.
· Bring the world of Thedas wherever you go with the digital soundtrack.
· Dragon Age Multiplayer Deluxe Edition chests!
It also includes the Flames Of Inquisition Gear set which includes:
· Multi-class Weapons: Smite your enemies with the Flames of the Inquisition weapons arsenal. Whether staff or daggers, greatsword or war hammer, these weapons will make short work of your foes.
· Inquisitor Armor: Protect yourself against the onslaught of enemy attacks by suiting up in the Flames of the Inquisition armor.
· Armored Mount: Flames of the Inquisition gear also includes a valiant steed, complete with its own set of Inquisition armor forged in the flames of battle.
Not bad for $9.99 and for those who wanted a Deluxe Edition but their store ran out. Dragon Age: Inquisition is available now along with these content packs for PC, Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360, and PlayStation 3.