Deep Silver Dambuster Studios is offering UK based gamers the opportunity to get their face into their upcoming video game Homefront: The Revolution.
For those who fancy being an NPC in a highly anticipated video game Deep Silver Dambuster Studios has an offer for you! The team is inviting both men and women to have their faces scanned into a face database, which will be used to create NPCs for Homefront: The Revolution.
The scanning process is to run periodically throughout the year and will be held at Deep Silver’s Nottingham city centre studio. While gamers won’t be able to get their travel costs covered they will receive £50 once the face scan is complete.
Here are the stipulations and additional details about the process straight from the developer:
- If you are chosen, you will be contacted to visit our Nottingham city centre studio and paid £50 upon completing the scanning process.
- The scanning process takes around 30 minutes. You will be asked to sit in front of our cameras and have a series of photos taken of your face while you make a set of expressions (smile, mouth open, angry etc).
- We’ll be scheduling sessions to run throughout the year so please be patient if you don’t hear from us immediately.
- Applicants must be 18 years or older to apply.
- Applicants will need to make their own way to our Nottingham Studio.
- Dambuster Studios will not reimburse applicants for any travel costs incurred.
- This process is in aid of finding characters to be used as NPC’s and not for any main protagonists.
To apply for the chance to get your face in the game head over to the Dambuster Studios website.