The second episode of the rebooted Hitman series is set to launch tomorrow, though when the episode goes live will differ depending on the region you live in and the platform you’re playing on. Thankfully, the precise release information for the next episode has been revealed by Square Enix.
Before that, however, Square Enix revealed that the game will be receiving a mandatory update that will include improvements to the game, as well as allowing the launch of episode 2 to go more smoothly. PC players have already gotten the update, though everyone else will be getting it later today. Full details on the update can be checked out by clicking right here.
Scroll down for the release window for the second episode of Hitman below:
- PlayStation 4, SCEE Regions (Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Oceania) – A rolling midnight release. As soon as your clock hits midnight on April 26, Sapienza will be available
- PlayStation 4, SCEA regions (United States, Canada and Latin America) – A time-window release. Set at 8am – 10am PST on April 26
- Xbox One – A rolling midnight release. As soon as your clock hits midnight, Sapienza will be available
- Steam – A fixed time release. Set at 9am PST on April 26
We reviewed the first episode of Hitman when it launched earlier this year, which you can check out by clicking right here.
- This article was updated on:February 21st, 2018