Square Enix took a different approach with their release method for their latest take on the Hitman series, releasing the game in an episodic format rather than all in one package. While the reception to this has been mixed, the finale of the game’s episodic first season has come to an end and a launch trailer for it has been released. Check it out at the bottom of this post.
Hitman season one’s 6th and final episode is called Hokkaido, which has Agent 47 travelling to Japan to take down two targets. “The Hokkaido location is set within the grounds of the hyper-exclusive GAMA private hospital and resort,” reads the trailer’s description. “This secluded facility is a fusion of Japanese beauty and cutting-edge technology, featuring its own Zen gardens, organic sushi restaurant and traditional Japanese hot spring.”
For those of you who prefer to wait for an entire season to be available rather than having to wait after each episode, the complete first season of the game will be getting a release in January 2017. It includes the following:
- 3 Bonus Missions Pack which includes The Icon and A House Built on Sand missions, plus the brand new upcoming Landslide mission.
- Original Soundtrack featuring the original game score
- The ‘making of’ Hitman documentary charting the journey from showing the game to our fans for the first time before E3 2015, through to the digital launch in 2016
- Hitman Requiem Blood Money Pack which includes the signature Blood Money white suit, white rubber duck and chrome ICA pistol
- The PlayStation 4 version includes the 6 additional exclusive The Sarajevo Six missions
Check out the Hitman season finale trailer below.