Kevin Butler’s retirement could go down as the shortest in the history of videogame pitchmen, assuming that someone is actually tabulating this statistic. Today Sony revealed that he is returning for a new campaign called Long Live Play. Across various networks and websites you’ll see the new promotion which features the beloved Sony character.
Butler is set to let the public in on a little secret, and that secret is that the PlayStation 3 is now available at the recently announced $249 price point.
- Xbox One ‘Will Always be Behind the PS4…Because it isn’t as Powerful’ says DICE Dev
- Everything announced at the Sony E3 Press Conference
- Michael Pachter Estimates Xbox One Outsold PS4 In September
- PSN Down on PlayStation 4 (Update: Account Management and Video Now Impacted)
- How the PS3 Closed the Gap on the Xbox 360