If you’re interested in trying out Killing Floor 2 then this weekend will be the time to do it, as it has just been revealed that the game will be available to play for free on Steam this weekend. The game is currently in Early Access, though there’s plenty of content to check out.
If you like what you play this weekend and want to buy into the Early Access, the game will also be on sale for 33% off. This brings the price down to $20.99.
The game most recently got the Bullseye Update, which brought several changes to the game including balance tweaks and bug fixes. You can check out the bug fixes below, but be sure to check out the complete patch notes by clicking right here.
Killing Floor 2 Bullseye Update Bug Fixes:
– Fixed VS UI telling ZED team to weld doors
– Fixed pickup collision for some sharpshooter weapons so that they don’t appear to float
– Fixed some end-of-game awards not being granted
– Fixed Support Ammo skill not granting additional Ammo
– AI pathing fixes and boss spawn fixes for Containment Station
– Fixed some unfinished audio localization files
– Fixed a case where projectile weapons would not work properly if reloaded during ZED time
– Fixed multiple server crashes related to running certain custom maps
– Fixed a client crash when completing the training mission
- This article was updated on:March 8th, 2018