LEGO Harry Potter Years 1-4 and Years 4-7 are getting remastered on PlayStation 4, Warner Bros has announced. The collection of games will contain enhanced graphics, lighting and visual effects, while also containing a solid amount of additional content.
The following is a complete breakdown of everything that is being offered in the LEGO Harry Potter Collection on PlayStation 4:
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 is based on the first four books and films—Harry Potter and the Philosophers stone ™, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets ™, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban ™ and Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire ™—allowing fans to experience Harry’s first four years at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry in full LEGO form.
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 transports players through the final three books and final four films—Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix™, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince™ and Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows™—to experience Harry’s last years at Hogwarts™ and his battle against Lord Voldemort™ in the ultimate fight between good and evil.
- Character Pack DLC included on disc featuring 10 characters—Godric Gryffindor, Harry (Yule Ball), Helga Hufflepuff, Lockhart (Straightjacket), Luna (Lion Head), Peeves, Hermione (Pink Dress), Ron Weasley (Ghoul), Rowena Ravenclaw and Salazar Slytherin.
- Spell Pack DLC included on disc featuring 5 spells—Cantis, Densaugeo, Ducklifors, Melofors and Tentaclifors.
The game will launch on PlayStation 4 on October 18th and will cost $50, though a release on other platforms has not yet been confirmed.
- This article was updated on:March 8th, 2018