Bohemia Interactive, creators of the military simulator Arma franchise and the standalone version of DayZ, have today announced the winners of the Make Arma Not War contest.
With a total prize pool of €500,000 the Make Arma Not War contest was aimed at towards players who created additional content for Arma 3. The contest was broken down into four distinct categories: Total Modification, Singleplayer Game Mode, Multiplayer Game Mode, and Addon. Total Modification looked for the single best entry, with the rest of the categories selecting the top three entries to the competition.
The winners, per category, are:
Singleplayer Game Mode
- 1st place (€50,000) – RESIST by Kydoimos
- 2nd place (€30,000) – Pilgrimage by Rydygier
- 3rd place (€20,000) – Deliverance by Sarge Studio
Multiplayer Game Mode
- 1st place (€50,000) – King Of The Hill by Sa-Matra
- 2nd place (€30,000) – Battle Royale: Ghost Hotel by PLAYERUNKNOWN
- 3rd place (shared) (€10,000) – Get Wrecked* by Sli
- 3rd place (shared) (€10,000) – Twilight Onslaught* by Dorian23Grey
- 1st place (€50,000) – Task Force Arrowhead Radio by Nkey
- 2nd place (€30,000) – Bornholm by Egil Sandfeld
- 3rd place (€20,000) – F/A-18X Black Wasp by Saul
- Winner (€200,000) – RHS: Escalation by Red Hammer Studios
In collaboration with the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC), Bohemia Interactive created an additional award called the Health Care in Danger Special Award. Presented to the entry which best covered health care in danger, the award went to RobJ2210 for his Pilot Civilian Air Rescue On Missions and will receive a one-week trip to an ICRC mission.
Here’s a quick video from Bohemia, which shows off all the winning entries: