Steam has now revealed the patch notes for the latest update for the PC version of Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes.
The PC version of Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes came out last month. This latest patch fixes a few issues the game has currently been experiencing. Konami noted no more major patches are planned for the game, but will continue listening to fan feedback.
Check out the latest patch notes for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes:
- When the Camera Y Axis is set to Reverse, the camera movement with the mouse will reflect the change
- Under some conditions, there was a “Low Memory” error a few minutes after launching the game. This issue has been fixed.
- When some USB devices were connected the game didn’t launch. This issue has been fixed.
- Certain gunfire animations weren’t properly displayed. This issue has been fixed.
- The animation for empty shells ejecting during gunfire wasn’t properly displayed. This issue has been fixed.
- The Windows Screensaver, under certain conditions, interrupted gameplay. This issue has been addressed.
Konami is still hard at work finishing up Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain. No definite release date has been announced, but Konami hopes to release it in 2015.