Title Update 9 recently arrived for Minecraft players on the Xbox 360. The update did not arrive without problems, however. 4J Studios has fixes in the works, and is in the process of working with Microsoft in the certification process.
Title Update 10 will fix errors for Silver Xbox Live players who have been getting errors when loading saves, among other bugs. Below you can find the full list of changes that will be included in the upcoming patch.
A lot of these fixes come from problems in Title Update 9, a free update that brought “The End” content from the PC version of Minecraft to the Xbox 360. Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition players can now journey into an alternate realm and finally see Minecraft’s end game content of an EnderDragon and legions of Endermen, given they’ve the required ingredients to create a portal to get there.
Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition Title Update 10
• Fix for Silver LIVE profiles getting an error message on loading a save.
• Fix for lighting bug causing unlit areas even when light sources were placed in the these areas.
• Fixed slowdown caused by explosions (TNT and Creepers).
• Fixed frame rate slowdown in The End being experienced by some players until the Endercrystals were destroyed.
• Fixed crash when placing lots of Item Frames with Maps inside.
• Fixed collision box issue at the top of Ladders.
• Fixed issues with animals taking damage randomly, or falling through the wooden planks floors.
• Made Dispenser suck water/lava back into an empty bucket.
• Fix for Potion Bottles being launched from a Dispenser.
• Enabled placing Pressure Plates on Nether Fence.
• Fixed an issue with Fire Charges sticking at the edge of the world.
• Change to not be able to place more than the maximum amount of Paintings/Item Frames, rather than removing previously placed ones.
• Stop players from interacting with Item Frames and Paintings when ‘Can Build and Mine’ is disabled.
• Fixed the Custom Skin Animation setting not working.
• Play the correct sound on hitting the Enderdragon.