Patch number five for Assassin’s Creed Unity is now available on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. It looks to address a lot of issues the title has still have had, months apart from original release.
The patch notes for patch five have gone up on the Ubisoft forums, and stats that the patch will be available for PC players tomorrow, February 19th. The patch addresses crashing issues, gear and certain outfit rewards getting locked after previously unlocking and also has unlocked chests throughout Paris that were previously connected to Assassin’s Creed Initiates and the Assassin’s Creed Unity companion app. Check out the complete patch list below.
Stability & performance
- Fixed numerous random crashes both on Campaign and Coop
Save game & Progression
- Fixed gear and outfit rewards getting relocked
- Added users profile corrector to resolve companion synchronization issues
- Made Initiate and companion app exclusive content accessible to all players
- Fixed the ‘Find Leon’ objective not spawning on Dead Kings Memory 2
Online matchmaking, connectivity & replication
- Fixed various matchmaking and connection issues both in matches and when starting a match.
- Fixed various replication issues between host and clients
- Fixed issues with the My Club feature
Gameplay (navigation, fight, stealth)
- Fixed issue with Arno losing control after trying to launch Initiates from the pause menu
- Fixed minor navigation issues
Menus and HUD
- Fixed issues occurring when hacking gears
- Fixed additional issues with notifications
World & 3D
- Fixed some minor FX and texture issues
All in all, it looks to address many of the issues the title had. PC Assassin’s Creed Unity fans have to wait until tomorrow for their release. Check this out for more on the unlocked chests related to the companion app for Assasin’s Creed Unity.
- This article was updated on:February 18th, 2015