Overwatch recently got a major update on consoles, bringing the game’s first new hero Ana into the action and adding several character balancing tweaks on top. However, the launch of the update also brought with it some issues of its own, and now the update to fix that update is out.
One of the biggest fixes that the new patch brings to the table is with the new hero Ana, as she was causing the game to completely crash on Xbox One. On the PS4 side of things, players who chose Mei found that they could launch her Ice Wall and it would never disappear, allowing her to become pretty annoying for a while there.
A lot of other issues were tweaked that you can check out in full by clicking right here, but you can check out all of the hero tweaks below:
- Fixed a bug that was preventing friendly hero dialogue not being audible over long distances as intended
- Fixed a bug that caused D.Va to sometimes ignore player collision when summoning her mech
- Fixed several bugs where Mei’s Ice Wall would persist in the game world even after the player switched heroes or left the game
- Fixed a bug that caused Mercy’s Caduceus Staff beam to disconnect from its target if the player a) quickly switched between healing and damage beams and/or b) was facing away from the target at the time of the switch
- Fixed even more bugs that allowed Reaper to Shadow Step to unintended locations
- Fixed a bug that sometimes caused Reinhardt’s Barrier Field to get stuck in the “on” position if the player used the “Toggle Barrier” setting
- Fixed a bug that sometimes caused Roadhog to accidentally Chain Hook targets standing behind him
- Fixed a bug that caused Winston’s Barrier Projector shield to ignore the “Sound Effects Volume” setting
- Fixed a bug that caused Winston’s melee attack during Primal Rage to inconsistently hit targets in range
- Fixed a bug that sometimes caused Zarya’s alternate fire to scale incorrectly with her damage boost modifier
Overwatch is available now for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC.